Saturday, May 15, 2010

Up Up and away........

Well finally heading off to France, this trip has been quite a while coming. I am however having a slight wobble at this particular moment in time, sitting at Melbourne airport wondering about the incentive to pursue a busines, albeit a passion which takes me 16000 kilometres away from my gorgeous family!

So endeth the pity party................First stop is 4 days in a sumptous house owned by the renowned British but US based interior designer Kathryn Ireland. Kathryn and I are hosting out first trip based from her house near Montauban in SW France in September. The tour promises to be amazing with a focus not only on food and wine of course but also on interior design. There is so much to do in that delightful region of France, far from the madding crowd and I am going there to make final preparations for our September week - meeting providores, wine makers, artists, antique merchants, chefs, decorators and a whole host of other wonderful and colourful characters.
Bear with me in this blog - it's a first for me! Internet access may be limited for the next few days but I'll report back from La Belle France as soon as she lets me.

A bientot
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment